Friday, October 2, 2009

My school...

I wanted to add that our first exam was last Monday... I got a 98%.

It was a pleasant surprise that I had studied correctly and KNEW most of the answers. (the one I missed was a 'what would you give?' type of question and I narrowed it down to two but guessed wrong). If I had to take it again, I would still have given the wrong answer so I don't beat myself up over it.

This Monday we have two tests - both in classes that are harder than last week's so I'll have to post updates on that later.

My clinical assignment will be at Memorial Pembroke... which is wonderful b/c it is exactly a 1 minute drive to the little one's daycare. (I could have been assigned to some hospital in South Miami and had a 1 hour commute each day to be home)

I really lucked out and think that this whole program is turning out to be a blessing. Sometimes the planets line up for you just the right way, don't they?

No comments: